Joint report on activities of Group 342312A34 in relation to Experiment 32BZ89A
- This joint report is a compilation of Ground Observation Group 87A29, Ground Operative Groups 38Y43 and 20YY39, and Lab Group 39AD32.
- Experiment 32BZ89A (hear after referenced as “the experiment”) is a colonist-preserving effort to eliminate a general threat. The experiment sought to reduce the threat posed by predator 83AP32 known as “Griffon” or “Gryphon”. Lab Group 39AD32 introduced a genetically modified strain of e.coli strain 323345 to a clump of these creatures through Asset JHM89 (deceased). The experiment was terminated unexpectedly.
- Ground Operative Group 38Y43 had a surface request from Asset BOB4739 and Asset HKP392 to track colonists in social group 43NCAD20. The group was a level 37 threat level with both psi, magic, pagan and clan influences. Members of the group who were in this group as it travelled:
- Ground Observation Group 87A29 had no difficulty tracking their movements for 6 days by horse-animal pulled vehicle. They left the vehicle and traveled on foot to the site of the experiment. See file 3920394023832 for movement trace details.
- Asset NGS98999 provided a copy of a report on most of their ground activities at the experiment site. The experimental clump had symbiotic relations with a clump of predator 98AP22 known as “Manticore”. This clump was wiped out by the humans with no loss of life. It should be noted that NSF325674323456 used psi powers provide a force field and to lift the bodies into the air. The experimental clump devoured them. NSF325674323456 may have been tipped off to the nature of the experiment and deliberately destroyed the symbiotic creatures to prevent samples from being obtained to see if the bacteria had spread. However clever she was, the tails of these creatures were collected by NSM231293029371 before disposal.
- The group left the site of the experiment, most on foot as their location rotated into dark. It is unknown where they went. They returned as the site rotated into light. A separate sub-group of the social group arrived with them:
- After revealing their plan to the local member of clan group NR234, they lured a 6 of the experimental clump to their death. Due to severe weather conditions, the reports aren’t as clear as they need to be in the details. It is difficult to believe they could succeed without the experiment playing some factor, especially where our earlier attempt failed. See report GO32A341239 for more details.
- A sub-group assaulted the hilltop site and wiped out the remains of the experimental clump. They collected eggs and left offspring alive.
- Ground assault group Delta5 arrived during the next dark period to collect samples and cauterize the area. Lab Group 39AD32 is thankful for their cooperation and is analyzing these samples.
- Tissue samples from the Maticores need to be obtained. NSM231293029371 has these. Ground Operative Group is to direct assets to collect these samples.
- Social group 43NCAD20 should have its threat level increased by at least 7. The addition of NSF325674323456 and the capability to decimate the experimental clump weigh heavily in favor of this. Ground Operations should share this with key assets.
- The group seems to trust members of clan group NR234. This should be noted in the file and used in conjunction with Ground Operations in the future.
- Ground Operations should collect ballads from NSM320930291237, and make separate inquiries through pagan group NG17 for finer details on the battle. The experiment results need to be tested.
- One of the eggs needs to be collected to see if the bacteria successfully passed to the offspring. Ground Operations should spare no expense.
- Exposure to e.coli strain 323345 should have no effect on humans. NSF593910394593 is to be observed for infection, as she was injured by both the Manticores and the Gryfons. If possible, a blood sample should be obtained. If she attempts to contact pagan group NG11, all efforts should be made to obtain a blood sample before this occurs.